Thursday, May 2, 2013

BCBGeneration -Michah

Ciao a tutti!

Every woman needs a girly pair of shoes, and my fellow Shoe-A-Holics, this pair is mine!  Now we all know that shoes have many functions, and we wear particular shoes for specific reasons, but to have pair of stems that play up your femininity, especially as you are coming and going is icing on the cake.
It's far too often, we, as women, don't express our softer, feminine side (or style); competing with our male counterparts or intimidated by female colleagues, we opt for traditional business attire which conveys strength and power.  But I ask you, all ye lovers of shoes, what is stronger or more powerful than being a woman?
 
So today I challenge you, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics...find yourself the 'girliest' pair of shoes, with bows or ruffles, and that scream, "I'm a Lady, hear me roar!"
 
Baci a tutti!
 
Stella Notte
Day 331: Thursday May 2nd 2013
Designer: BCBGeneration
Name: Michah
Color: Black
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Platform: 0.5 inches (1.25 cm)
Material: Kid suede upper with suede ankle ruffle and corset inspired lacing on heel





To see how I styled these beautiful ruffled pumps, follow the link below to:


No comments:

Post a Comment