Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Merona -Aimee

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, I love shoes!  And sometimes, my love for shoes turns into an obsession, and all I can see is acquiring the next pair.  Which, on occasion can be a good thing, but rarely is not; case in point, these Sketcher-look-alikes. 
When I bought these, I had already purchased my Step-Up Maryjanes in Brown, Grey and Black; loving the fit and feel of a well made shoe, led me to a pair which was beautiful to gaze upon, but very painful to wear.  So my advice to you, all ye lovers of footwear is: Stick with established brands!

Long gone are the days where you can find a well made pair of shoes from a discount retailer, and often, buying shoes from shoe stores which carry a variety of brands, won't usually guarantee a better quality shoe either.  If you can find a great pair of shoes, and better still, those great shoes at a great price, get them or even a couple of pairs.  People joke about suffering for fashion, but damaging your feet are hardly worth that price!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 330: Wednesday May 1st 2013
Designer: Merona from Target
Name: Aimee
Color: Bronze
Style: Sporty Maryjane
Heel: Flat
Material: Leather and mesh upper with zig-zag straps crossing vamp

No comments:

Post a Comment