Monday, March 28, 2011

Roman Holiday Special Edition: Sketchers –Step Up, Caramel

Ciao!

These shoes are C3= Comfortable + Consistent (-ly dependable) + Cute

Traditionally, I have always shied away from flats…I never thought the ballet style that came into (came back into) vogue a few years ago would be flattering on someone who has feet as big as mine. So in the search for a low and stylish alternative to heels, I bought these (only because they were on sale) and have never been disappointed.


Atop the Duomo at St. Peter's Basillica
 True to size and no break-in time, I can wear these from sun up to sun down, mile after mile, and aptly named, (I wore these to climb St. Peter’s Basilica), step after step –330 to be exact, and that doesn’t include the stairs from the entrance to the base of the dome! 


Climbing the Duono at St. Peter's Basillica





































I have come to love these shoes so much that I own the same pair in three colors…and counting…hopefully St. Peter can hear my prayers for a Navy Blue pair…Amen! 






Baci a tutti!


Stella Notte

Day 9: 3-28-2011
Shoe: Sketchers –Step Up 
Color: Caramel
Style: Mary Jane Wedge
Heel: 0.5 inch (1.0 cm)
Material: Leather and Suede Upper



Beautiful in any color,





No comments:

Post a Comment