Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Boutique 9 -Alynda

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, one of the hardest things for me to do when I dress, is to strike a balance between dressy and casual; compounded by the warmer weather, this proves exceedingly difficult when I want to remain cool, but still look put together. 

I often tell people that the outfit is, "All about the shoes," and in this case it really is.  Shorts have a very relaxed vibe about them, and the shorter they are, one risks venturing into beach territory.  So to keep from looking like I'm on the way to frolic in the surf, I ditched the (thongs) flip-flops (and yes, even the heeled variety), and instead went with a cleverly, cut-down, open-toe pump, which not only lengthens my legs, but also sharpens the look of the shorts.

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 336: Wednesday May 22nd 2013
Designer: Boutique 9 by Nine West
Name: Alynda
Color: Black
Style: Open-Toe Pump
Heel: 4.25 inches (10.80 cm)
Platform: 1.25 inches (3.18 cm)
Material: Luxurious Suede Upper with a pleated vamp and tapered heel

No comments:

Post a Comment