Monday, May 6, 2013

Naughty Monkey -Divine, Grey

Ciao a tutti!

Is it warm where you are my fellow Shoe-A-Holics?  Because, somewhere between temperatures hovering above freezing and torrential downpours, where I tread, the sun manages to heat things up quite nicely, and dare I say it?  Sandals are the footwear du jour!


Still too cool for my 'barely there' sandals, I love a substantial sandal in the spring; platform wedges that are sturdy and strong, are perfect when going out after May showers.  They elevate not just your feet from the puddles, but your style...wet feet are never stylish unless you are beach combing!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 332: Monday May 6th 2013
Designer: Naughty Monkey
Name: Divine
Color: Grey
Style: Platform Wedge Ankle Strap Sandal
Heel: 5.25 inches (13.36 cm)
Platform: 1.75 inches (4.45 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with criss cross-knotted vamp, jute trim along mid-sole and base



To see how I styled these beautiful wedge sandals, follow the link below to:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment