Monday, November 5, 2012

Naughty Monkey -Play Date, Brown

Ciao a tutti!

Okay, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics...have you ever had a day when you have the right shoes, but the outfit just doesn't come together?  Well, I had myself one of those days...rushing out to grab dinner and drinks with friends, I tried on three pops-of-color (purple, green and orange) with my basic jeans and neutral brown, and then I realized...


 


With a fabulous pair of shoes like these, no one is going to be looking at anything but the shoes! Nice! 




Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 275: Monday November 5th 2012
Designer: Naughty Monkey
Name: Play Date
Color: Brown
Style: Hooded-Cuffed Sandal
Heel: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with ankle hood, stud and metal detail on vamp

 

Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black!
 
 
Here are some more shots of my color changes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment