Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2 Lips Too -Too Chaos

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, I am feeling a little Hippie-Chic, this morning!  Channeling my inner Flower Child and letting my Free Spirit soar, I'm embracing the counter-culture of freethinkers, beatniks and drop-outs as I let my inner Bohemian breakaway!

 
So many times I have romanticized that bygone era of outta-sight platform shoes; towering, sky-high platforms that one didn't just wear, but rather wore out:  dancing, shopping, to the beach and all points in between, and they were worn by everyone!   Yes, men likewise participated this footwear fashion frenzy alongside their female counterparts as they expressed their free love by day caught disco fever at night!  It saddens me some, having missed out on one of the most exciting shoe trends ever; although fashion is so wide spread now, cutting edge, widespread fashion shoe trends will never again entrance a culture like the platform shoe.  Peace, Love and Happiness!


Baci a tutti!


Stella Notte

Day 283:  Tuesday November 27th 2012
Designer: 2 Lips Too
Name: Too Chaos
Color: Leopard
Style: Ankle Strap Wedge Open-Toe Shootie
Heel: 5.5 inches (13.97 cm)
Platform: 2.5 inches (6.35 cm)
Material:  Lace-up printed fabric upper with cutouts and 'photo' stacked wedge

To see how I rated these shooties, check out my review of them here on Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment