Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fioni -Karina

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics...have you ever had a pair of shoes that you bought for a special occasion, and the occasion passed without having worn said shoe?  Well, this is the story of these red satin ankle wrap sandals.  I bought these beauties to match a red satin gown I had with similar 'jewel' ornamentation for an event which has long slipped my mind, but these beautiful shoes have sat in my beloved Shoe Arsenal for, I imagine, 10 or 12 years.
The gown is in storage, or perhaps I have already donated it, but these shoes, needed to be worn.  My only dilemma was with what would I wear them?  I thought long and hard, and had even considered buying something new, when I went shopping in my closet and pulled out the perfect floral sateen short suit.  The combination of the color red, satin upper and jewel embellishment proved to be the perfect complement to suit and a warm autumn day.

Baci a tutti!
Stella Notte

Day 358:  Wednesday November 6th 2013
Designer: Fioni
Name: Karina
Style: Ankle Wrap Kitten Heel Sandal
Heel: 2.5 inches (6.35 cm)
Material:  Satin Upper with jewel decoration along vamp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment