Sunday, September 8, 2013

Minnetonka -Belize

Ciao a tutti!

All right, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics...pair number 350!  And aren't they beautiful!  I first shoe-cased my Minnetonka knee high fringe boots last year; with their unique style and unmatched comfort, when I saw these beaded-fringe t-strap sandals, I had to get them, and have not been disappointed.


Both easy to wear and easy to style, these fringed beauties add a playful element to any ensemble, and when paired with a fringed bag, your style will be instantly elevated into Boho-chic-ness!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 350: Sunday September 8th 2013
Designer: Minnetonka
Name: Belize
Color: Brown
Style: Ankle- Cuff Back-Zip T-Strap Sandals
Material: Suede Upper with decorative top stitiching and weaving with beaded fringe details







To see how I styled these beautiful Sandals, follow the link below to:

No comments:

Post a Comment