Sunday, March 24, 2013

BCBGeneration Wedge Pumps

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, it appears that winter's unrelenting grip has ensnared most of the country.  And while it's tenuous hold keeps the warmer weather at bay for a little while longer, I am able to wear another of my favorite (season-less) trends, a basic black wedge.


A chic alternative to boots when worn with opaque tights, these basic wedges give me the versatility of shoes in the cold weather, yet still maintain the warmth of boot.  This ideal pairing of a dark shoe with it's dark opaque tights compliment, also provides a great neutral canvas on which to experiment with a 'pop of color', like this fuchsia coat!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 321: Sunday March 24th 2013
Designer: BCBGeneration
Name: I bought these at Ross' Dress for Less and was unable to find a name for these beauties
Style: Wedge Pump
Heel: 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
Material: Synthetic Leather Upper





To see how I styled these beautiful shoes, follow the link below to:

No comments:

Post a Comment